Ex-employee of the GUEBiPK of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation Dmitry Zakharchenko continues to search for those responsible for his troubles in the pre-trial detention center. As such, he considers the officers of the Office M of the FSB of the Russian Federation and investigators of the Investigative Committee. The other day, he announced that the witnesses in the case were pressured to give him the “necessary” testimony. However, according to Rucriminal.info, the pressure came precisely from the people who stand behind Zakharcheneko. Indeed, in the huge multi-billion dollar business of protection, Zakharchenko was only one of the participants. They roofed: the largest recipient of funds from Russian Railways - GK 1520 (founders Valery Markelov and Boris Usherovich); recipients of billions from Gazprom; construction companies; dozens of large banks, etc. Who are the other "protectors"? Fugitive banker German Gorbuntsov called some of them (by no means all) during interrogation. We continue to publish his testimony.
“Of the law enforcement officials who contacted Markelov and Usherovich, I know the following people:
- Directly Zakharchenko Dmitry Viktorovich. I know him personally, unfortunately I found out late (after 2010) about his connection (friendship) with Markelov.
- Sergey (employee of the 7th FSB Directorate). I personally knew (not close) about his friendship with Markelov, and I learned from Chuvilin P.Yu, who was also friends with him.
- Alexander Parfyonov (although not an active employee, but Denis Sugrobov’s “right hand”, he had his own office in the DEB (GUEPiPK). D. Zakharchenko told me about Parfyonov, saying that he was familiar with this person and that he (Zakharchenko) solved all his questions with Sugrobov precisely through Parfyonov. I personally did not know, but I heard a lot about him from Zakharchenko, who suggested inviting him to meet him many times, because I did not see the point.
- Frolov Gennady (worked in the GUEB, then in the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia for the Central Federal District), was responsible for the “thieves' line” and for communication with crime, all similar issues were resolved through him. Many times I heard about him from Zakharchenko.
- Yuri Shaposhnikov, aka Zinovievich (a former Interior Ministry official, friend of Zakharchenko and Parfenov, previously worked with Sugrobov at the Internal Affairs Directorate of the Autonomous Okrug), then worked at the Military Industrial Bank. He was responsible for the safety of cash received in banks. He had support from among the current police officers to ensure the safety in the transportation of money. He could carry out secret surveillance on the instructions of the KUM group. I didn’t know him personally. Several times I saw him in Incredbank (he sometimes called on Motorin). I heard a lot about him from Zakharchenko and Motorin.
- Dmitry Zabednov (died), an employee of the GUEB, a native of SAO, a friend of Sugrobov and Stankevich, a close friend of Zakharchenko D.V., was addicted to cocaine. He resolved issues in criminal cases, warned of forceful actions on banks (for example, on the Capital Trade Bank). I met him at Stankevich’s birthday and many times by chance. There were no close contacts.
- an employee of Glamorous (Solodovnikov), married with Stankevich to his sisters. Had a strong addiction to cocaine. I saw him often, I knew the phone. The truth is not called, there was no reason. Once he advised me very professionally on the topic of alcohol. Stankevich said that he had on his “salary”.
- Sergey Terentyev, assistant Derevyanko (at that time Derevyanko was a deputy in the GUSB), arranged all the force actions (He knocked out money backs, provided force support for the meetings), a native of the CAO. Personally not familiar, but banks often used it. Especially STB. Mendeleev himself did not disdain issuing loans for a rollback, ”reads the testimony published by Rucriminal.info.
“- Katasonov Yuri Alexandrovich worked in the prosecutor's office. Katasonov definitely communicated with both Markelov and Usherovich, since I personally saw him several times in Usherovich’s office in Usovo (Rublevo-Uspenskoye Shosse, s100kz, Residence Business Center). Katasonov Yu.A. sat on a monthly fee of $ 10,000 per month (in the words of Usherovich - the cheapest prosecutor on Earth). In the future, according to Usherovich, all further advancements of Katasonov on his service and his appointment to higher posts were paid, due to which Katasonov helped the KUM group to counteract the initiation of criminal cases according to my statements, when the KUM group stole all the property for $ 3 billion.
- Dmitry Antonenko (Zakharchenko’s partner in a restaurant on the Arbat - inaccurate, an employee of the GUEB). Personally, I did not communicate with him, what was in the scope of his interests is unknown.
- Alexei Glebovich Zelentsov (deputy chief of the UEBiPK of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation for Moscow), nicknamed "Student", is engaged in judo, the KUM group sponsored his trip to America to compete. They began to communicate relatively recently, hooked up on some criminal cases from South Administrative Okrug.
Other subordinates and firms of Markelov:
- auditors are “black”, the main one is Stolyarova Irina. They were associated with Russian Railways and their contracts, made visible the legitimacy of the costs of these contracts, and closed fictitious construction sites with fake documents, including Acts on completed work and fake government papers (in order to get Russian Railways money in advance). Replaced documents after completing the present work. She was responsible for the drain of funds in offshore and for all work with one-day activities;
- Private security company "Legion", was under the leadership of Markelov. He was engaged in security facilities and personal safety of members of the KUM group.
- Heads of bank departments where withdrawals were legalized (banks Millennium - Mikhail Baidakov, Capital Trade Bank - Sergey Mendeleev).
- Malik Marselevich Muratov (Vishnevaya street, d. 17/22, apt. ..) - was responsible for all nominee directors for "garbage". Familiar with me personally.
- persons introduced into Russian Railways (including financial directors) who ensured the signing of documents without actually performing work and the justification for overstating the cost. The most striking case that began my disagreement with the KUM group was when the same building was built five times at the expense of Russian Railways money in the Chelyabinsk Region, while in reality the construction was not carried out, all the work was only on paper, and at the acceptance stage the buildings allegedly found some flaws, after which the building was demolished and the "construction" began anew. As a result, the “building”, which existed only on paper, was transferred from the balance sheet of Russian Railways to the balance of the linear department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, after which the fraud was opened, a criminal case was opened, which was investigated in the UPC in the Chelyabinsk region, and from there to a recess (search? ) investigators came to the bank with whom I spoke and from whom I learned about this situation. After that, I had a conversation with Markelov, I said that I did not want to participate in such a frank embezzlement of money, we agreed that Markelov would curtail all such activities in a year and engage in more legal projects. As far as I know from Markelov and Usherovich, D.V. Zakharchenko participated in Markelov’s activity to hide traces of a crime in the above criminal case.
- their own construction companies, including for the "crowd" during competitions and tenders at Russian Railways. Information on them is in the laptop transmitted by me.
- Roszheldorproject - they did all the research for Russian Railways, they could request any amount for it;
- Yuri Obodovsky - he was responsible for all the production through the Russian Railways, he really understood everything, he knew all the production processes.
- Stankevich, Motorin, Chernaya Svetlana, Oleg Vlasov, Lefler Yana Lvovna - at first I thought that these were my subordinate employees (top managers), but later on, when I had artificially created problems, they all went on in one form or another to Markelov (Lefler - to Usherovich). ”
To be continued...