The Bundeswehr laboratory established that Navalny was poisoned with a substance from the Novichok group. The representative of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Federal Republic of Germany has issued a new statement on the state of politics: “The state of health of Aleksey Navalny, from August 22, 2020, is being treated at the Charité - Universitätsmedizin in Berlin, is still difficult. The symptoms of cholinesterase inhibition caused by proven poisoning are reduced. The reason for this is the monitored recovery of cholinesterase activity. Alexei Navalny is still being treated in intensive care and on mechanical ventilation. A longer course of the disease should be expected. Long-term consequences of severe poisoning are not excluded. "
Alexey Navalny was poisoned with a substance from a group of active substances called cholinesterase inhibitors. This is the basis for both drugs taken for Alzheimer's disease and for more than 500 potent toxic substances, for example, the same "Novice", who were poisoned by the Skripals in England. A toxic substance based on a cholinesterase inhibitor was used to murder the head of Rosbusinessbank Ivan Kivelidi and his secretary Zara Ismailova. At the disposal of Rucriminal.info were the classified materials of the Kivelidi murder case. It follows from them that the poisoning was received by five operational-investigative groups, which came into contact with the telephone receiver, in which the poison was laid, and with other objects in the banker's office. Animal tests conducted as part of the Kivelidi case have shown that this Vx-type substance is not transmitted by inhalation (that is, through the air). Infection occurs when a person touches objects to which poison is applied and occurs through the skin of the hands. The defeat of internal organs from the action of the Poison is extremely serious and lifelong. On the contrary, every year it manifests itself more and more. We are publishing the first part of the research on the Kivelidi case.
"RESEARCH To conduct a forensic medical and toxicological examination and the questions posed, it was necessary to perform the following tasks
1 To assess the probability of the relationship between signs of a health disorder that appeared in V.A. Vorykhanov, A.N. Ivanov, S.L. Kozhanova. and Sycheva C.The. as a result of contact with a toxic substance and specifically.
2. In case of injury by a poisonous substance, determine the route of its entry into the body.
3. To establish the probable time of the first contact of the victims with the poisonous substance.
4. Investigate the likelihood of a direct causal relationship between the poisoning agent and the identified disorder of each of the listed persons.
5. Assess the degree of harm to health caused by this poisoning of each of the listed persons.
To solve the set tasks, the following should be kept in mind.
1. Implementation of operational-investigative measures conducted by VA Vorykhanov, AN Ivanov, NI Konyaev, SL Kozhanov. and Sychev S.The. from 04.08.95 until 08/10/95 in the premises of the office of the board of JSCB "Rosbisnesbank", which the day before (08/01/95) was contaminated with a persistent organophosphate poisonous substance with a damaging effect of type Vx (6,7). Traces of it were found on various surfaces of office furniture, items and stationery of the writing desk, floor carpet under the table, etc. (five). However, especially strong substances were found on the handset and keys of the Panasonic Kx-7230X telephone set, serial number 5CCVDO17549. Contact with the hard surface of this telephone was a terrible danger. Meanwhile, each of the injured law enforcement officers had such contact in one way or another. Vorykhanov V.A., Ivanov A.N., Konyaev N.I. made or answered phone calls. Vorykhanov V.A. and Sychev C.The. scrapings were made from the contaminated surface of the telephone apparatus in order to take a sample for chemical-analytical research.
In this regard, as it was substantiated in the conclusion of the expert No. 2 of the GOSNIIOKHT dated May 14, 1996, a person manipulating a poisonous substance, apparently even representing its damaging properties, but being without special personal protective equipment, cannot but receive the protection of one or a different degree of severity.
In this case, the earlier conclusion was fully confirmed: all of the listed persons developed symptoms of a health disorder typical for the damaging effect of the poisonous substance found on the receiver and the telephone set in the form of complaints of weakness, nausea, sweating, headache, dizziness, decreased visual acuity , muscle twitching in the eye area, persistent, at the beginning, as a rule, unilateral miosis (evidence of the ingestion of a toxic substance on the mucous membrane of the eye from the infected skin of the hands, a characteristic manifestation of the symptom is documented in the attached protocol of examination of objects, documents dated March 11, 1996). reliable inhibition of blood cholinesterase activity, vegetative-vascular shifts in the form of fluctuations in blood pressure, with a tendency to hypertension, heart rhythm disturbances with a predominance of tachycardia, persistent dermographism and other vegetative-vascular symptoms. Similar symptoms in the stage of intoxication occurred in severely affected patients with a fatal outcome Kivelidi I.Kh. and Ismailova 3.M. as a result of contact with a substance found on the same handset and keys of the Panasonic KX-7230X telephone set, serial number SCCVDO17549 (7).
Thus, the symptoms of a health disorder that appeared in Vorykhanov V.A., Ivanov A.N., Konyaeva N.I., Kozhanov SL. and Sycheva S.V., are the result of their contact with a poisonous substance found on the contaminated surface of the above telephone set. In this case, the defeat of the poisonous substance most likely occurred as a result of its multi-application intake into the body mainly through the skin of the hands: as a result of contact with the infected surface of the telephone set and, possibly, with other surfaces and office objects infected with the same poisonous substance and the mucous membrane of the eyes, where the substance could have been introduced from the surface of contaminated hands The inhalation route of entry of a low-volatile substance of type Vx is practically excluded. As a result of the studies carried out to exclude the possibility of injury to victims through the respiratory organs, it was established: under conditions of prolonged static inoculation of experimental animals, which were placed in an inhalation chamber for 2.5 hours together with an infected telephone receiver near the respiratory system at a distance of about 5-6 cm ( finding the handset during a telephone conversation). No signs of damage to experimental animals have been established. The primary contact occurred with the victims of the poisonous operative-investigative substance of actions, accompanied by the touch of hands to the infected objects and surfaces of the office and, above all, to the elements of the telephone set, where the concentration of the poisonous substance was extremely life-threatening. ... ".
To be continued