A black cat ran between the governor of the Tula region Alexei Dyumin and the chairman of the regional government Valery Sherin. In this regard, the governor decided to personally oversee the department for the prevention of corruption offenses and signed a corresponding decree. This was reported by the telegram channel VChK-OGPU.
The Rucriminal.info source disclosed the reason for these events. The fact is that on April 15 of this year, Valery Sherin was summoned as a witness to a court hearing in a high-profile criminal case about the change of the Central Stadium of Tula to the tram depot of the MKP "Tulgorelectrotrans".
It is worth noting that the former head of the Tula administration, Yevgeny Avilov, who was interrogated earlier, told the judicial investigation that for the first time the issue of this deal was discussed at a meeting with Governor Vladimir Gruzdev at the Bogucharovo residence.
In addition to the governor and the head of the city, this meeting was attended by the already well-known "investor" Igor Gusev and ... the current chairman of the regional government Valery Sherin.
Subsequently, according to Avilov, it was Sherin who more than once held meetings on changing the stadium. And it was Sherin who was the guarantor of the legal purity of this transaction.
In addition, another scandal is brewing in the regional center, where in the first quarter of 2021 all the money allocated for cleaning the city has already been spent, and this is not much, not a little less than 1.5 billion rubles.
Deputy head of the city Sergey Shestakov at an operational meeting, despite the monstrous resistance from city and regional officials, was able to convey this information to the governor.
It is indicative that the city authorities spent the bulk of these funds to pay for the services of Spetsavtokhozistvo JSC, which is controlled by the already mentioned Igor Gusev.
It is not a secret for anyone in the city that at present it is Valery Sherin who is Gusev's main patron in the regional government.
Interestingly, in March 2021, the city authorities sold a 49% stake in Spetsavtokhozistvo JSC for only 175,647,000 rubles.
The only participant in the auction was Oksana Nikolayevna Guseva (Igor Gusev's wife). The closest partner of Igor Gusev, Sergey Kitanin, also submitted an application for participation in the auction.
As a source told Rucriminal.info, Oksana Guseva currently controls 74% of the company's shares, and Irina Zlobina (common-law wife of Sergei Kitanin) the remaining 26%. According to some reports, the real market value of property and land plots in use by Spetsavtokhozistvo JSC is about 2 billion rubles.
It should be reminded that it was Irina Zlobina, at that time the deputy director of PCR "Tulgorelectrotrans" for legal issues, was the main beneficiary in the deal to exchange the stadium at the depot. And received more than 60 million rubles as payments for leasing the depot from the Tulgorelectrotrans MKP.
And this is not to mention the fact that for the territory of the depot the developer of the residential complex "Sovremennik" LLC "Sovremennik" undertook to pay as rent payments to IE Zlobin I.S. 20 million rubles each over 10 years.
By the way, it was with the help of the City Planning and Land Council of the region, which is headed by the chairman of the government of the Tula region, Valery Sherin, that the developer of the Sovremennik residential complex, in order to save costs in violation of regional legislation, managed to pull the power cable through the city park.
To be continued