The leader of one of the bloodiest gangs Aslan Gagiyev (Dzhako), having completed his acquaintance with the materials of the criminal case in which he was extradited from Austria, suddenly began to testify in the second case, where he is charged with the bulk of 60 murders. According to Kommersant, the crime boss named several politicians, including members of United Russia, who, according to his version, were involved in the murders. “After checking the testimony, the officers of the TFR and the FSB came to the conclusion that Dzhako had slandered them,” the newspaper said.
According to Kommersant's information, Dzhako announced the involvement of a whole group of well-known Ossetian politicians, including State Duma deputy from United Russia Zurab Makiyev and former Senator Alexander Totoonov, in the assassination of Deputy Prime Minister of North Ossetia Kazbek Pagiyev. The official, together with the driver, was shot from machine guns on December 31, 2008 in an official Audi A6 on the street of Marines of Vladikavkaz.
“As part of the pre-investigation check, the employees of the Main Investigative Directorate of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation in the North Caucasus Federal District interrogated both Jaco himself and the politicians who were named by him as the customers of the crime. Between them, confrontations were held, as well as other investigative actions, as a result of which the State Investigative Office came to the conclusion that the criminal authority had slandered his fellow countrymen, ”the newspaper assures.
Rucriminal.info has materials from the "Jaco case" at its disposal and all these policies are named in them. Only now he calls it not Gagiev, but the officers of the CID of North Ossetia and the GUUR of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, who recorded all these people as close ties of Dzhako. In general, there are a lot of interesting things in these documents. For example, it turned out that Gagiev committed his first crime known to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation back in 1999. Together with the FSB reserve officer Sergei Rogachev and the deputy head of MOSFUNDAMENTBANK Valery Sahakyan, he abducted a man. And then miracles happened: Gagiev A.M. was convicted by the Gagarinsky District Court and released in the courtroom under an amnesty.
“- information from the URMMOD for North Ossetia-Alania dated 18.08.2013 No. 66 / 3-190, according to which in the 90s, A.M. Gagiev. entered MISS, was temporarily registered at the address: Russian Federation, Moscow, Yaroslavskoe shosse, 26, (hostel). In 1999 he worked as a security guard of the private security company "Security of commercial structures" (Moscow, Kolskaya st., 12).
08/17/1999, in the office of PT "MOSFUNDAMENTSTROY" Gagiev A.M. was detained by OBOP officers in the South-Western Administrative District of Moscow for the abduction of a lawyer from the St. Petersburg Bar Association - gr. Zhigalov Yuri Vyacheslavovich, born 19..1, born in the town of Petushka, Vladimir region, registered at the address:,….
In addition to Gagiev A.M., accomplices in the crime were arrested:
- Rogachev Sergey Pavlovich, 196 ... b., Native of Kamyshin, Volgograd region, registered at the address: Moscow, Borisovskiy proezd, ..., reserve officer of the FSB of Russia,
- Sahakyan Valery Ervandovich, 195 .. year of birth, native of Baku, registered at the address: Moscow, st. Domodedovskaya,…. Deputy Director of MOSFUNDAMENTBANK.
On this fact, the Prosecutor's Office of the South-Western Administrative District of Moscow opened a criminal case under Part 3 of Art. 126 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation. Subsequently, the articles of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation were re-qualified and 06/23/2000, Gagiev A.M. was convicted by the Gagarinsky District Court of Moscow under Part 2 of Art. 116, part 2 of Art. 161, art. 69 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation and released in the courtroom under amnesty.
In addition, according to the information received, Gagiev A.M. in the 90s he was serving a criminal sentence for committing an economic crime, taking on the guilt of one of the current employees of the Presidential Administration of the Russian Federation (full personal data are not known). Such a "debt" did not remain unpaid, and at the present time, the fact of this "acquaintance" plays a significant role in the life of A.M. Gagiev, who, thanks to this, acquired a number of acquaintances with high-ranking officials of the state authorities of the Russian Federation.
Also, in the course of studying the personality of Gagiev A.M. his connections from among the so-called crime bosses became known. This is how information was obtained that in one of the periods the defendant communicated closely with the "thieves in law":
- Arabuli Robizon Zakharovich, born April 30, 1952 nickname "Robinson",
- Barsegov Vladimir Kurumovich, born on May 15, 1928, (died - 09/29/2000 in Rostov-on-Don, buried there at the Severnoye cemetery, nicknamed “Brick”);
as well as with the leaders of the organized criminal group "Barsukova-Kumarina" (St. Petersburg), currently living in the territory of the Kingdom of Spain.
According to the ZIC of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in Moscow, the defendant is an active participant in the "Ossetian" organized criminal group, specializing in the commission of especially grave crimes, extortion, theft of AMT, illegal operations in the turnover of firearms.
According to the information of the GUUR of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, Gagiev A.M. at various times, was checked for involvement in the organization of the following crimes committed in the Moscow region:
- the murder of 4 natives of North Ossetia-A, which took place in 2007, on the Novorizhskoe highway;
- murder of gr. Slesareva A.Yu., born in 1968, Slesareva N.A., born in 1968, Slesareva E.A., born in 1990, who had a month then on October 16, 2005 at 33 km of the Don FAD;
- murder of gr. Nikolaeva K.V. and gr. Onoprienko S.V., which took place on October 23, 2006 at the address: Moscow, st. Lavochkina, 48/2 (UD No. 372060 dated October 23, 2006, according to Part 2 of Art. 105 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation);
- murder of gr. Gagiev V.E., which took place on 09.01.2009, at the address: Moscow, st. Begovaya, 15 (UD No. 378201 dated 01/09/2009 under Part 1 of Art. 105 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation);
- missing gr. Nikolaev Maxim Konstantinovich, 04.10.1982, residence: Moscow, st. Usievich, 16-106 (RD No. 10229 of December 31, 2010, OVD in the Horoshevsky district of Moscow) - an employee of the OPB GU of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in Moscow, according to available information, was a member of the organized criminal group of A.M. Gagiev. "Jaco", was liquidated after the decision to "retire";
- detonation of the IED installed under the bottom of the car VAZ 2106, license plate N 683 AB, 177 RUS, which took place on 05.04.2007 near the house No. 25/5 on the street. Zamorenova, Moscow. (UD No. 400044 under Part 1 of Art. 223, Part 2 of Art. 167 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation);
- the explosion of an IED that took place on April 18, 2007, at the entrance to 1/3 on Shmitovskiy proezd in Moscow, as a result of which the general director of Blagvest LLC, Oleg Mayramovich Gioev, born in 1960, born in Moscow, died Beslan, residing at the address: Moscow, Osenny Boulevard, 7/2 - 105. (Deed No. 400045 under item "e", part 2 of article 105, part 1 of article 223 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation. Criminal cases No. 400044 and No. 400045 combined into one production);
- detonation of a shellless IED installed under the bottom of the car "Volvo X-70", license plate N 570 EE, 177 RUS, which took place on 10.12.2007, near d. 27/35 on the street. Vorontsovskaya city of Moscow. As a result, the adviser to the Minister of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, Aleksey Konstantinovich Chulkov, born in 1957, who lived at the address: Moscow, st. Vorontsovskaya, 27 / 35-49. (UD No. 400121 under Part 2 of Art. 105, Part 1 of Art. 222 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation);
- theft of funds from OJSC Financial Leasing Company, in the amount of 1 billion 837 million rubles, which took place in 2008 (UD No. 304061 dated 02.06.2009 under Part 4 of Art. 159 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation). So, according to operational information, Gagiev A.M. carried out a criminal cover for OJSC "FLK". In 2007, using a complex scheme for transferring funds by opening temporary accounts in commercial banks in Moscow and Vladikavkaz, he organized the transfer of large sums of money from this OJSC located in Moscow to North Ossetia. Until 2009, he actively participated in the management of the OJSC's activities, positioning himself as the head of the Security Council of the OJSC. Using documents addressed to S.V. Morozov, he took part in the acquisition of the shipbuilding group "WADAN YARDS" (Germany);
- murder of an employee of JSC "FLK" gr. Burlakova A.A. and the infliction of gunshot wounds to A.N. Etkina, which took place on September 29, 2011 in the premises of the Khutorok restaurant at the address: Moscow, Leningradsky Prospect 37/3 (Deed No. 708232 under Part 1 of Art. 105, Part 3 Article 30, part 2 of Article 105, part 1 of Article 222 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation). During reconnaissance. conversations with Etkin A.N. reported that Gagiev A.M. with the participation of the management and management of the company, he organized the theft of funds allocated by the JSC from the budget of the Russian Federation. In the implementation of these schemes, together with "Dzhako", persons included in the management of OJSC "FLC" actively participated: Malyutin, Drachev, Zaritsky, Egorov and Burlakov. According to the estimates of A.N. Etkina, the volume of embezzlement of budget money in the period from 2005 to 2009. is about 10-13 billion rubles. According to A.N. Etkina, "Dzhako" considered that A.A. Burlakov embezzled 17 million euros, as a result of which they had a conflict;
- murder of gr. Beglaryan Sergey Lavrent'evich, who lived at the address: Moscow, st. Upper Maslovka, 27/2 sq. 123, which took place on 02.10.2012, near d. 30 along Kronstadt Boulevard. (UD No. 456158 under Part 1 of Art. 105, Part 1 of Art. 222 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation) - according to the available information, he was familiar for a long time with the person involved in joint study at MISS, was a member of the organized criminal group of Gagiev A.M. where he was one of the "killers". Was liquidated after the decision to “retire”.
In 2009, the employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for the Republic of North Ossetia - Alania, carried out comprehensive measures to document criminal activities, search and arrest persons who were part of an organized criminal community organized by gr. Gagiev Oleg Sergeevich, born in 1975, known under the nicknames "Bote", "Baby", a native of the village. Dmenisi RSO. (currently sentenced to life imprisonment).
It was found that the members of this organized criminal group were involved in committing 14 murders committed on the territory of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania, among which, the most resonant:
- the murder of the head of the Organized Crime Control Department under the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania Metsaev M.I., which took place on 03/07/2008,
- the murder of the head of the 1st department of the Criminal Investigation Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania Cheldiev V.V. and his son ZV Cheldiev, which took place on 01.10.2008;
- the murder of the head of the AMC in Vladikavkaz, B.C. Karaev, which took place on November 26, 2008;
- the murder of the former Deputy Prime Minister of the Government of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania K.Kh. Pagiev, which took place on December 31, 2008.
According to the available information, it was Gagiev A.M. - "Dzhako" who was the direct "customer" of these crimes. But at that time there was only circumstantial evidence and information about his involvement, in connection with which any investigative actions in about The relation of the defendant was not carried out.
Currently, as a result of ongoing operational and investigative measures, analysis of the incoming information, it was established that gr. Gagiev A.M. is the leader and organizer of a criminal group, mainly from the people of North Ossetia-Alania, South Ossetia, the Republic of Georgia. This "organization" has a clearly defined structure:
LEADER - CLOSE CIRCLE - COORDINATORS (proxies) - SENIOR "BATTLE GROUPS" - FIGHTERS ("infantry").
Moreover, ordinary "fighters" know only their "elders" and are not initiated into the general system of organizing the group. This fact excludes a possible leak of information and "exposure" of more "important" persons who are one step higher in the structure of the organized criminal group.
According to the information of the GUUR of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, the organized criminal group of A.M. Gagiev includes former and current employees of law enforcement agencies, including the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in Moscow.
Gagiev A.M. periodically arranges "gatherings" of members of organized crime groups both on the territory of the Russian Federation and outside the country (Turkey, Georgia). It was established that a number of such meetings took place in Moscow in the restaurants "Genatsvale", "Sochi", in country houses, as well as on the territory of the industrial base on the street. Open pit in the South-Western Administrative District of Moscow
During these meetings, the defendant conducts "ideological indoctrination" of the members of the group, covering up the criminal side of activities with the idea of the development and prosperity of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania, cleansing it of persons leading a parasitic lifestyle and negatively affecting the image of "Ossetians". At the same time, according to those who communicated with "Jaco" personally, he possesses the art of persuasion, is a subtle psychologist who senses the interlocutor, easily recruiting new members.
There is subordination and strict discipline within the group. Gagiev A.M., as a leader, enjoys indisputable authority. The persons who got inside the group cannot “leave” it on their own, as they are already becoming carriers of information about this organized criminal group. Solutions to all issues, up to such as: short-term departure from the place of residence outside the region, participation in any commercial projects, etc., must be coordinated and approved by "Jaco", through "coordinators". Decisions to commit criminal acts ("orders"), provision of "housing", money, transport and communications, direct executors, are also transmitted through "coordinators" - senior "combat groups". Tough conditions of conspiracy are observed, counterintelligence actions are carried out in relation to the activities carried out by law enforcement agencies. Inside the organized criminal group, so-called "closed telephone groups" are widely used, sometimes for only a few calls. A large number of mobile phones, SIM cards, as well as lists with the state registration plates of cars used by the OPB under the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania were seized from the detained persons ... ..
Also, the persons included in the circle of close ties, enjoying the confidence of A.M. Gagiev, have been identified:
- GUUTIEV UMAR KHAZMURATOVICH, nickname "MARIK", born on November 29, 1979, registered: Beslan, st. Gagarin 1-60, formerly Beslan, st. Nadterechnaya, 30, has been living in Moscow for a long time, serves as a bodyguard and confidant of "Dzhako".
- DZHIOEV ARTHUR BATRAZOVICH, 10.08.1982, native of the Republic of South Ossetia, registered at the address: Moscow, st. Bestuzhev, 76-5, also serves as a bodyguard, driver and confidant of "Dzhako".
Both objects are constantly located next to the main person involved.
Among the close connections of A.M. Gagiev in the bodies of the State executive power, the following are known:
- TOTONOV (Totoonti) ALEXANDER BORISOVICH, 03.04 1957, native of North Ossetia-Alania, was previously registered at the address: Vladikavkaz, st. Kalinina, 64, apt. 29, currently lives in Moscow, a member of the Federation Council of the Russian Federation from the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania.
- TAKOEV SERGEY KERMENOVICH, born 02.06.1964, Chairman of the Government of the Republic of North Ossetia - Alania;
- STADLER GERMAN VLADIMIROVICH, born in 1963, in 2005-2006 Chief Advisor to the State Legal Directorate of the President of the Russian Federation, from 2006 to 2009 Prosecutor of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania, from November 01, 2011 - Prosecutor of the Leningrad Region.
- FADZAYEV ARSEN SULEIMANOVICH, former deputy of the State Duma of Russia, now deputy of the Parliament of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania from the political party "Patriots of Russia", two-time Olympic champion in freestyle wrestling.
According to operational information, he maintains contacts with A.M. Gagiev. and his close entourage, in particular with the former coach of the Russian national freestyle wrestling team TEDEEV DZAMBOLAT ILYICH, nickname "Jabo".
- GABALOV ARKADY VALERIEVICH, 01.14.197..yu .., former deputy head of the Investigative Directorate of the Investigative Committee under the Prosecutor's Office of the Russian Federation for North Ossetia-Alania. While serving in the investigative bodies of the prosecutor's office of the republic, he lobbied for the interests of the OCG "Bote" - Gagiev O.S., provided assistance and assistance in avoiding criminal prosecution. He was dismissed, after which he left for further residence in Moscow, where, according to available information, with the help of "Jaco", he was reinstated in the civil service. Currently going to ve rush to the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania, where he aspires to fill the position of Deputy Head of the Federal Migration Service of Russia for the Republic of North Ossetia-A.
To be continued